(September 23, 1886- April 20, 1934 )
Lois Hall Farmer was born at Daily Ridge, Sept. 23, 1886, and passed away April 20, 1934, after an illness of two years, the daughter of the late John and Mary Peacock Hall, where she spent her younger days.
On June 20, 1907, she was united in marriage to George M. Farmer and after a short while in Norwood they removed to the Goldie farm which has since been their home.
She leaves to mourn, her husband and an only daughter, Doris, who has been so faithful in the care of her mother.
Everything possible was done for her, but she gradually failed; three sons, Vaughn, Russell, and Keith, two sisters Mrs. J.B. Pringle and Mrs. J.B. Kimpton, and two brothers James A. Hall, Boonville, NY, and John Hall of Norwood also survive her.
Services were conducted by Rev. Mr. Cudyy of Norwood Sunday p.m. Burial in the family lot in Riverside cemetery, Norwood.
Many beautiful flowers were sent by friends of the deceased.
(Norwood News 25 Apr. 1934, courtesy of Martin Hall).